1. We want your script! The 3rd Annual Screenwriting Goldmine Contest is now open for entries. Cash prizes and meetings with our stellar judging panel of genuinely powerful industry figures. CLICK HERE for more information.

Snow White & the Huntsman

Discussion in 'Script Sales' started by evanimus, Jul 20, 2011.

1. evanimus

evanimus Bronze Member

Hey. Who else has read the script and what are your thoughts on it?
  2. x.Vigilanti

x.Vigilanti Bronze Member

I have been looking for this script online, can't find it anywhere. Do you have a copy I can read?

x.vigilanti@gmail.com
  3. HollywoodScribe

HollywoodScribe Bronze Member

What are your thoughts on it?
  4. matt_biggin

matt_biggin Bronze Member

Hi Evanimus,

I have not read the script but would like to before I see the movie. Could you send it to me to mattjbiggin at hotmail dot com.

Itd be interesting to get an idea of formatting from a screenplay sent from a writer directly rather than the ones you can read online which go through several machinations before you read them.

Thanks, I appreciate it

Matt
  5. dmatthew

dmatthew Bronze Member

I have a PDF of this script. For people interested, shoot me an email to dmatthew113 (at) gmail.com and I will send it along!
  6. LukasS

LukasS Bronze Member

Do you guys honestly think that it's such a good idea to just give out your mail address, unless you already have your account set to 'Let members contact me through e-mail' or whatever it's called?

- Lukas
  7. Nynex1

Nynex1 Bronze Member

When does the movie come out?
  8. LukasS

LukasS Bronze Member

It is already out where I live. Though, I live in Denmark, which is in Europe. If it is not yet out where you live, I hope it will be soon. Try and search for release dates on Google, perhaps?

Stay creative,
    - Lukas
  9. Arcos2

Arcos2 Bronze Member

I have the Evan Daugherty draft. It's quite different from the finished product. But, still a good read :) .
  10. QualityHD

QualityHD Bronze Member

Not a script I would be looking for