1. Find out more about the Screenwriting Goldmine step by step guide to writing a screenplay... CLICK HERE for more information.

Not sure

Discussion in 'Monthly Competition' started by LKMarsh, May 23, 2008.

1. LKMarsh

LKMarsh Bronze Member

Hi--

I'm new to bloglandia and posted something yesterday that I thought went out to all (with a Q in it)--but I don't see it anywhere within the monthly contest realm.

Sorry folks--I'll get this (and run up my blog amount just figuring it all out--you'd think I was new to computers, but nope!).

If someone sees where my last post went, I will happily start a thread with it bc I really want the answers to questions I post!

Thanks all--

Laura
  2. CindyL

CindyL Bronze Member

You're not the only one who is unsure on blogging. I have blogging issues! First off, what is the difference between a blog and a forum post? The only difference I can see, and maybe I'm blind over it, is that a forum is something general in nature and a blog is more personal with the originator? Am on on the right track or way off base? :confused:
  3. Paula

Paula Gold Member

HI Laura,
    Was it a post about "Manager v. Agent"?
    If so it is out there under the business title?

The best way to find what you've posted or to locate any Threads you have started is to:
    Click on your name in a post (it should be a golden yellowy colour and the dot next to it is Green if you are online!) and once you have clicked (one left click) it comes up with different options.
    E.g:
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to -----
    Send email to -----
    Find all posts by -----

Just click on the find all posts by 'whoever you want to find them from' and there they are, just find the ones you want and click on them - it will take you to them!

(sorry If you already know that - I thought it might help as that's what I do when I lose someone's post!) :)

Reagrds
    Paula
  4. Tonja

Tonja Bronze Member

To me, a blog seems more like a journal/diary that others can read and respond to, and a forum is more like a discussion area. I mean, when you have comments in your blog, that can turn into a discussion area as well, but the forum is more organized as far as separating topics and whatnot.
  5. Trey

Trey Guest

I will be there next time