1. We want your script! The 3rd Annual Screenwriting Goldmine Contest is now open for entries. Cash prizes and meetings with our stellar judging panel of genuinely powerful industry figures. CLICK HERE for more information.

Need info on formatting class

Discussion in 'Classes/Conferences/Seminars/Other' started by JohnDeLuca, Apr 14, 2012.

1. JohnDeLuca

JohnDeLuca Bronze Member

I got this discount code last week for an all day workshop on Screenwriting Format that sounded pretty cool:

The class is called "Formatting Bootcamp" and it's being offered on a site called Write Your Screenplay. The code ISAFRM apparently gets you 10% off.

I've never heard of this company until now and was wondering if anyone had any info on them? This sounds like an awesome class and I'm considering buying the online version (since apparently you don't have to watch the full 8 hours at once, but at your own pace after the class ends). But, I was wondering if anyone on here might have some info on the company before I buy it.
  2. 5ambo

5ambo Bronze Member

$150 for something that is widely available for free?

Spend your money on books/classes on how to learn to write.

Davidartiste dumped the below attachment in a while ago. It covers everything you will need to know and more.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  3. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Eight hours on something you can learn in ten minutes? Avoid... read and apply David's PDF, and you're done.