1. Find out more about the Screenwriting Goldmine step by step guide to writing a screenplay... CLICK HERE for more information.

Looking for a Screenwriter

Discussion in 'Scripts Wanted' started by nikit, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikit

nikit Guest

My name is Nikit, and I am a film Producer in Perth, Australia. I have an idea for a feature screenplay, which I want to eventually Produce. Since writing is not however my forte, I am looking for the right screenwriter to take the project forward, and write the right script, which I will then produce, and bring to the screen.

I have experience working on several short films, some music video work, as well as on the production teams of 2 major Bollywood films, shot in India and Mauritius. I am currently working on several short films in Perth, as well as developing two feature film projects with a local director, among some other music video and film work too.

My idea is a comedy, the way I see it, however am looking to see what else can be done with the subject to possibly take it into a new direction.

I also have another 'in development' project that could benefit from some workshopping/brainstorming with the right screenwriter, so I am happy to discuss that too.

I am willing to discuss the ideas I have with any interested writer, so feel free to get in touch, at doshinikit@gmail.com, and we can take it further from there!

This is a project I want to start straight away, so Im looking for someone who is interested, and can commit the time, in working with me, to making this happen!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  2. LukeJames

LukeJames Gold Member

Hi nikit,

I believe you posted a similar request not too long ago.

Being an Australian, I was eager for a genuine opportunity to write something that would stand a chance of being produced. However, when I emailed you, I was disappointed to not receive a response from you at all.

Please tell me what has changed since then?

Best.
    Luke.
  3. nikit

nikit Guest

Hey,

Apologies for not replying, have been out of the country and busy with several new projects that have come through.

Not much has changed at all since then, in fact it is a project that needs to be revisited, therefore the reposting.

If you are still keen, shoot me an email, and we can discuss it further.

Regards
  4. LukeJames

LukeJames Gold Member

Thanks, nikit for your speedy response.

Will do.

Luke.
  5. Nikit,

Did you find what you were looking for?

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering how easy it is for people to hook up and collaborate.
  6. Australis

Australis Bronze Member

Yeah, I'd like to know too. Aussie, living on the East Coast. Couple of things in the works, a moving forward p[roject would be nice. :)
  7. nikit

nikit Guest

Hey,

I did not unfortunately find what I was looking for, but that was more due to things not working out rather than the site not allowing for communication between people!

Shoot me an email at the address above if you are interested, and we can talk further!
  8. kiwiguy

kiwiguy Bronze Member

Hi there,
    I maybe interested.
    I live in New Zealand..I can write anything except for comedy, as that requires
    different set of thinking and timing in dialogue.

kiwiscript at the hot place dot com
  9. BurOak

BurOak Bronze Member

Willing to work with an American?
  10. Australis

Australis Bronze Member

I sent this guy a couple of emails, never got a reply.

Besides, the name. Dosh, I nick it? One must be wary! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.