1. Find out more about the Screenwriting Goldmine step by step guide to writing a screenplay... CLICK HERE for more information.

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Goldminers' started by meliegree, Apr 26, 2012.

1. meliegree

meliegree Bronze Member

Hello!

I'm very happy from joining here. My name is Michał, 24 years old and i'm from Wrocław in Poland. As you all see - im not very good with english, but don't judge me to quick. :)

I love movies. I appreciate every little thing in them. I like to watch all "making of..." shows etc. and read about screenwriting. I like to watch all horror movies and im big fan of George Romero movies and John Carpenter.

I want to write good horror movies in old style. I love all zombie movies and i had many, many ideas for great and innovative zombie movie. Now I'm saving for my own copy of Final Draft. Then i want to learn English beacuse i find out that writing in english, even in bad one is for me much more easier than writing in my native language. Funny thing - i cant write/speak in english but i can read and understand from hearing almost everything. I read books in english, watch movies without subtitles etc.

So, again - hello!
  2. Jacki

Jacki Bronze Member

welcome..............
  3. Lester_Freamon

Lester_Freamon Bronze Member

I think you meant "don't judge me too quick." :):):):):):)